Great news! Pure Skin Beauty has reopened our doors to our discerning clientele. We want you to know that, in the midst of the COVID-19 crisis, our goal is to continue offering our extremely high standards of hair removal service, while working to keep our staff and clients safe and healthy. Along with our previous safety protocols for laser hair removal, we will be adding some new ones to remain in compliance with strict government safety regulations for salons. We are going to take a look at some of these new safety protocols now as we invite you to come to visit us now we have reopened.
Previous Safety Protocols
Our previous safety protocols ensured the safety of both our clients and our staff and include:
- Gloves Are Worn
- Bedroll Is Used
- Safety Goggles Are Worn
- Equipment Such As Razors and Spatulas Are Only Used Once
- One-On-One Treatments
- Medical Cleaning Equipment Used On The Bed And The Laser Head Between Treatments
New Changes For COVID-19 Guidelines
At Pure Skin Beauty, hygiene has always been a number one priority. Our policy has always been one in, one out, and we will continue to adhere to this policy, albeit with some additional safety rules. Now that we have reopened, we will be extending the time in between treatments as this can help to reduce the possibility of having more than two people in the salon at any one time. This is to
ensure the safety of every client. Additionally, we will be:
- Adding Masks And Face Shields For Our Therapists
- Using UVC Lights To Disinfect The Salon Between Treatments
- Using UVC Lights To Disinfect The Laser
- Running An Air Purification System
- Offering Hand Sanitiser When You Come Into The Salon
- Fully Cleaning The Treatment Room Using Medical Cleaning Equipment and UVC Light Between Treatments
How Can You Help?
During the COVID-19 crisis, we ask our clients to cooperate with our new safety protocols and understand that they have been created to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff. We do ask that you:
- Arrive at the designated time for the treatment. If you are early please understand you may need to wait outside.
- Wear face masks during your treatment.
- Use hand sanitiser when you arrive.
To learn more ways to get the most out of your next laser hair removal session, Contact Pure Skin Beauty Salon today and book an appointment with one of our experienced laser hair removal technicians.
Where to go for laser hair removal…
- Unit 19, Bridge House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8 2LE
- 020 3583 8754