Pure Skin’s Soprano ICE Platinum is one of the most effective laser hair removal systems available and it offers breakthrough hair removal technology using all 3 wavelengths available, allowing for even better energy absorption by the melanin chromophore. What does this mean for you and what should you know before undergoing laser hair removal treatment with our Soprano ICE Platinum? It means smoother, silkier, more luxurious skin, permanent, long-lasting hair removal, and no more irritated skin from shaving.
If you are considering laser hair removal using the Soprano ICE Platinum, Pure Skin has some important before and aftercare information that can help make your experience that much better.
With that being said, let’s take a look at what you need to know before your Soprano ICE System hair removal session:
We are going to share some before treatment care tips to get the most from your session:
- Avoid the sun 2 weeks before and after treatment.
- Avoid bleaching, plucking or waxing hair for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- Do not use Depilatory creams 1 week prior to treatment.
- Discontinue the use of tanning cream two weeks before treatment.
- Shave the area you plan to have treated the day before or morning before the treatments.
Here is what you can expect during your laser hair removal treatment:
- Your skin will be cleaned by our staff.
- Your skin colour might compete with melanin in the hair as a target for the 810nm wavelength. If this occurs, a special cooling tip will be used with the laser to minimise any possible skin damage.
- protective eyewear will be worn by the client and the operator during the procedure.
Upon completion of your Soprano ICE System hair removal session, there may be some redness and swelling at the treatment area. It will feel like a mild sunburn. Applying iced water or aloe vera gel during the first few hours after treatment will reduce any discomfort.
Unless there is epidermal blistering, you can apply makeup immediately after your treatment. You should avoid direct exposure to the sun for 2 weeks after your treatment to reduce the chance of hyperpigmentation or darker pigmentation and be sure to use sunscreen SPF 30.
Avoid picking or scratching the treated skin and avoid using other hair removal treatment methods (waxing, electrolysis, or tweezing) for 4-6 weeks after treatment as these could disturb the hair follicles at the treatment area.
While new hair growth will not occur for at least three weeks after treatment, you could see the shedding of the surface hair from 5-19 days after the treatment. This can be gently wiped away; however, you should avoid hot baths and heat treatments for the first 24 hours after your treatment.
Contact Pure Skin Beauty Salon
To learn more about our laser hair removal sessions, contact Pure Skin Beauty Salon today and book an appointment with one of our experienced laser hair removal technicians.
Where to go for laser hair removal…
- Unit 19, Bridge House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8 2LE
- 020 3583 8754